- Who is the Controller?
In accordance with current legislation, the data subject is informed that the data provided will be processed by International Association for Sustainable Economy (hereinafter “IASE”), as the holder of the website (hereinafter “Website” or “Intranet”) whose contact details are as follows:
Holder: International Association for Sustainable Economy (hereinafter “IASE”)
Company Number 12714984
Registered office: 2 Putney Hill | London | SW15 6AB | UK
- For what purpose will your Personal Data be processed?
The Personal Data provided by Users through the forms on the Website will be in accordance with the following purposes:
- To manage the request and suggestions of the Users through the contact means of the Intranet, being the express consent of the user the basis of the processing.
- To manage the registration and participation of the Users in the Website, with the express consent of the Users being the legitimate basis
- To manage the registration and the evolution of the students throughout the course in which the user has registered, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To maintain the profile of the lecturer public from the Intranet, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To manage the training activity, as well as the participation of the Users in the actions related to the Course, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To manage the direct communication between the student and the designated teacher, through the means provided in the Intranet, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To manage the space of participation between Students and Teachers enabled in the Course, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To manage the follow-up and the accesses of the users for the accomplishment of the corresponding examinations, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To publish the results of users who obtain passing grades in the examinations, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To manage the previous procedure to the emission of the official certificates, being the contractual relationship the legitimate basis of the processing.
- To control the accesses of the Users, as well as to give them access to the different services that the Website provides to the Users, being the legitimate interest of IASE the basis of the processing.
- To inform about new information regarding the services of IASE, unless otherwise indicated or the interested party exercises his/her right to oppose the sending of such information to the address email@example.com the legitimate interest of IASE being the basis for the treatment.
- To carry out quality and satisfaction surveys of the users of the platform, in order to optimize and make modifications to improve the service, being the legitimate interest of IASE the basis of the processing.
- To carry out anonymous statistical reports on the access habits and activity of the Users of the Webpage, with the legitimate interest of IASE being the basis for the processing.
- To carry out operations of internal solutions, data analysis, research, development and improvement of the service through the channel of improvements, being the base of the processing the legitimate interest of IASE.
- To fulfil the legally established obligations, being the base of the processing the legal obligations of IASE.
Your data processed on the basis of your consent, may be revoked by the User at any time.
However, in case the Data Subject withdraws her/his consent, or objects to the processing of her/his data, this will not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out on a previous date.
The Users can oppose at any time to receiving communications about news related to the services of IASE, in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the categories of Personal Data to be processed?
We distinguish two categories of users.
Identifying data: name, surname, National Identity Card
Data on personal characteristics: date of birth, nationality
Contact details: e-mail address, postal address, telephone number
Academic data: studies
Professional data: occupation, professional experience
– Identification data: name, surname, National Identity Card, image
– Data on personal characteristics: date of birth, nationality
– Contact details: e-mail address, postal address, telephone number
– Academic data.
– Bank details.
– Professional data: occupation, professional experience, Curriculum Vitae
The Personal Data requested are mandatory, except for those where expressly indicated otherwise, so that the denial to provide them will mean the impossibility of providing the service.
The Website allows people over 14 years of age to visit it, however, registration is exclusively for people over 18 years of age, so if you are under 18 years of age you are expressly prohibited from registering on the Website.
We reserve the right to request from Users any information (e.g. copy of the National Identity Card) that would allow us to verify the User’s age, as well as to delete or deactivate any account of a minor or when Users do not provide the requested documentation within the time limits specified in such request.
- How long do we treat your Personal Data?
IASE will keep the Personal Data of Users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, until the consent granted is revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, IASE will keep the information blocked for the legally determined period of time.
- Data Security
IASE, has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your Personal Data and prevent its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Who are the recipients of your Personal Data?
Your data may be communicated to:
- Bodies and Public Authorities in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- To International Educational Associations with which we collaborate for the official courses and their corresponding exams.
- The International Certification Foundation, in order to manage the public certificates of those students who pass the exam related to the Course.
Likewise, the data may be accessible by IASE providers, this access being necessary for the adequate observance of the legal obligations and/or the purposes previously indicated. These providers will not process your data for their own purposes
- What Rights do the Users have?
The Users have the right to:
- Revoke the given consents.
- Access to their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, their data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from IASE the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions stated in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your data
- File a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the data subject considers that IASE has violated the rights granted to it by the applicable data protection regulations.
You can contact IASE, sending a statement accompanied by a photocopy of your National Identity Card or document proving your identity to the registered office 2 Putney Hill | London | SW15 6AB | UK or through the electronic address: email@example.com